Sturtevant Rotary Crushers are constructed from heavy-duty cast iron and offer fine or coarse crushing capabilities for soft and moderately hard materials which are reduced by shear between rotating grinding nuts and the case wall liner. Large capacities available from 1 ton to 10 tons per hour. Creates a uniform granular product in applications such as coal, coke, chemical gypsum, limestone and salt applications.
Learn more about Rotary Crushers by clicking on the links below. If you have any questions, please contact us.
|Model||HP||Feed Opening||Product Size||Capacity Tons/HR||Weight (lbs)||Length Width Height|
|00||3||6″ X 18″||8 mesh - 1/2″||1 – 1/2||1,275||53″ 29″ 41″|
|1||10||6″ X 19″||1/4″ – 3/4″||2 – 4||4,400||76″ 45″ 60″|
|2||25||19″ x 30″||1/4″ – 11/4″||8 – 10||9,700||104″ 65″ 88″|
- Material reduced by shear between rotating grinding nuts and case wall liner
- Creates uniform granular product
- Capable of large capacities
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction offers decades of dependable service
- Easy access to wear areas for inspection and maintenance
- Product fineness adjustable during operation
- Ni-hard grinding elements available for abrasive materials
Sturtevant is more than an equipment manufacturer, we stand behind every product we sell.
Not only do we strive to provide the best product for each and every application, but we also test, evaluate and maintain our products to assure our clients’ needs.
Sturtevant offers a variety of services to assist with the development, maintenance and testing of products.
- Lab Sample Testing
- Field Services
- Replacement Parts